Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Powder Bombs??

Don't ask me why we did it. We just did. Sometimes strange cravings for dousing people with baby powder is what happens to my brother sometimes. It's not pretty and it happened recently. There's still baby powder in the yard and on my piano. Pretty much what happened is that he found the baby powder and decided to douse me and KT (afore mentioned neighbor, Happy B'day KT!!). Somehow I drooled (I know gross, but that's not the worst part). Then on cue my brother decided to douse me, badly. Baby powder was caked to my face. I had to clean it off so I walk inside and my mom's right there on the phone. She gives me this funny stare like I had something on my face (which I did). I just kinda stared back and then said, "Don't ask." And then ran to the bathroom, cleaned myself off, and ran back outside. It came down to me having to hide the baby powder, my brother bothering me until I told him, and him dousing me one last time. A pretty funny scene when we came in the kitchen with baby powder all over our clothes. Of course my mom found out. She wasn't mad though. THANKFULLY!!!! Yep that's pretty much it.
Tennis Shoes!!!,
Sugar Pea

13 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

wow!

and I thought my brothers were crazy.

* remembering that time when Reece almost cut his fingers of with a table saw*

* shudder*

Hannah Banana said...

*laughing*

Why does this not surprise me? Well, I think that's better than like...peanutbutter bombs. Or toothpaste. That's impossible to get out! He got KT too? *shaking head* I'm sorry. You have my sympathies.

Hannah Banana said...

Whatup?

Sugar_Pea said...

Yep he got everybody. And we got him back a bit.

Hannah Banana said...

Yea! Hey, we're *cough, cough* "chatting" on Render's blogs. {leaving comments} join us! Plz!

The Pirate Bretheren said...

Your bro is insane!!!

That piratey dragon rider
~Will~

The Pirate Bretheren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Banana said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! Maybe this is what happens when you listen to old music...jk, jk.

Sam Wick said...

Yo Chair! You need to read Render's Bonnie's and my stories.

Hannah Banana said...

Honestly. And Chair, please do a new post. Otherwise I'll do a little song for you. Like on xanga. :) Heehee...

Render MoonArrow said...

Are you still alive?

Render MoonArrow said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Have a good one!!!!!!

Sugar_Pea said...

Thanks!!