Friday, July 18, 2008

A Strange Nightime Experience

Hmm....here's a story. It happened last night. Ok here goes. So I wake in the middle of the night right. I have this really bright lamp, REALLY BRIGHT. Why? I wanted it there. Truth be told I'm a little scared of the dark. Random fact #2. Moving on. So I feel kind of funny....it felt like something was wrapped around me. There was. I charge my cell phone on the headboard next to my head. How did I get it wrapped around me. I HAVE NO IDEA. It's a mystery I guess. So after I had got unwrapped (I even pulled the charger out of the electrical socket) I looked for my phone. I was laying on top of it. Which is weird because I still have no idea how I could have wrapped the charger around me. Has this ever happened to you? So I checked the time and it was about 3. Great. I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Then I can't get back to sleep. The lamp was killing me. Not literally but it was shining really bright and starting to annoy me. So I got up, opened my door, (random fact #3 I must sleep with my door open, last night was an execption because there was a VERY bright lamp) and turned off that lamp. Then I started thinking about Vampires. I KNOW RIGHT?? You're probably thinking aren't you a little old for being scared of Vampires and all that jazz. Yes I probably am but I'm still kinda scared. Though burglars and crazy mass murders scare me more but I wasn't worried about that last night. So yes I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to monsters. Which doesn't bode well for me watching I am Legend Saturday. Bonnie I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! He he I'll be fine. I'll get to sleep sooner or later. Ok....I'm gonna wrap this up. Just thought I would tell you about that strange experience.

29 comments:

Sugar_Pea said...

Gotta go eat breakfast. See ya.

Render MoonArrow said...

WoW!

Hm...

this sounds like a job for!!

Psychiatrist boy!

Hm.. *speaking in a Russian accent*

Charity, Did you eat something unusual before you went to bed?

Have you been taking a special medication?

Render MoonArrow said...

I am still here!

Render MoonArrow said...

The questions is ARE YOU!

Render MoonArrow said...

Gee it must be a huge breakfast!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Da works!

HEE HEE!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

HEY!

Were there creepy people over in Las Vegas?

Oh wait U were there!

*Snicker*

Render MoonArrow said...

*Sigh*

Have to pack...

Just to let ya know we missed You Chair!

Do ya think YOU will make a vid?

I mean really they are all directed around flint fer crying out loud!

Maybe you anf BOn-Bon can make a vid!

Dat would be really coll!

Render MoonArrow said...

"AND"!

Render MoonArrow said...

I no know what anf means so don't ask!

Render MoonArrow said...

~Render Moonarrow

The Silhouette

Sugar_Pea said...

oky.

Sugar_Pea said...

Rawr. Have fun packing.

Sugar_Pea said...

Ok Render you asked for it......I AM NOT CREEPY!!! Well...maybe just a little.

Sugar_Pea said...

Ok Render you asked for it......I AM NOT CREEPY!!! Well...maybe just a little.

Sugar_Pea said...

Oops there's an echo in here.

Render MoonArrow said...

Did U remember all this from last night or did you type it up last night and posted it this morning?

Render MoonArrow said...

Cause usually I cannot remember anything that happens if I wake up in the middle of la night.

it's like it never happened!

ooohhh!

Render MoonArrow said...

You keep on being cool k!



I will probably post about la Camping trip with Will this Monday.

Seeya!

Sugar_Pea said...

Cool! Yes I remembered it from last night and posted it today. Sometimes I can remember stuff sometimes I can't. It depends on how awake I am.

Hannah Banana said...

Chair, we should do a vid/audio saturday. Ohmygoodness...if you don't like vampires...don't read Twilight. {Though it's not scarey at all; it's a romance}. Remember that time when we stayed up till 5 and it was dark and we started seeing things and I said you looked like a vampire? Chair, I sleep with my door open too!! You're not thhhhhaaat creepy...

Maybe your phone is like a piece of snailien technology and it was going to kill you and steal your body and take over the world. ... ok...so maybe that is a little creepy...

Hannah Banana said...

I don't remember a lot of stuff either...unless I scare myself into becoming awake...like a few days ago, I caught a geko {sp?} in my room and put the container on the dresser to let it go in the morning, but I forgot about it, so when Buttons and I heard random tapping coming from seemingly no where, I started imagining things... and then last night I stomped on a roach in my room and that kind of freaked me out that it had gotten in there... I'm starting to wonder if there's a hole in my room from the outside...

Btw, we can turn the lamp on at night. :D And IAMLEGEND isn't really that scarey...

Sam Wick said...

Chair. Embrace the darkness. Join us! No. Jk. I have to sleep with my door open too, but I can sleep with all my lights out.

Sam Wick said...

Chair. Embrace the darkness. Join us! No. Jk. I have to sleep with my door open too, but I can sleep with all my lights out.

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah.

Render MoonArrow said...

I sleep wit la door closed.

Hannah Banana said...

Any particular reason for that?

Sugar_Pea said...

Hey...I thought you were already camping..maybe you are now...

Hannah Banana said...

I'm sure they are now.
gtg.