Friday, May 2, 2008

Good Things That Happen When You Don't Weed Your Flower Bed


Wow that was a long title. Sorry, anyhoo my family kinda has an overun flower bed next to our drive way. Last Sunday we discovered something super cool!! There were dew berries growing in our the flower bed!!! WOOOOOO!!!! Finally something that we kinda grew that actually tasted decently good. Not that veggies don't taste good but they don't have that sweet flavor. Now don't ask me how this happened. I kinda have an idea of how it actually started growing but it kinda makes me want to throw up the dew berries I ate. One time (this is crazy) I saw a cactus growing in a tree. How it got there is pretty much the same principle as in this instance. Figure out how the cactus got up there, figure out how the dew berries got into our flower bed. The tree is a big clue. Well sorta. Anyway, here's our harvest. (In case you haven't noticed it's above, sorry couldn't figure out that picture thing.) Ten bonus points to whoever guesses how they got there. Later!,
~C

P.S. Bonus points aren't redemable for cash or any cool stuff like that. Sorry, life's not fair.
SO GET OVER IT!!! Ha ha just kiddin'. Have fun trying to guess.

15 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

*smile*...I'll give you 10 bonus points if you tell me...

Sugar_Pea said...

hmm...are those points redeemable?

Hannah Banana said...

Ha! No!...But will you take them as a gift of *laugh* charity? Haha. I'm so punny. Jk.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Were they carried by a Bird?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Just a guess

Sugar_Pea said...

YEA!! how did you know.

Hannah Banana said...

Hey. Chair is coming...

Hannah Banana said...

Oops. Sorry. Hey...

Sugar_Pea said...

Hey Bonnie! Render's got ten bonus points. Hmmm...how many do you have. Ha ha just kidding

Sugar_Pea said...

Hiya

Hannah Banana said...

*sob* None...Waaaa. :) But that's ok. I don't need points when I've got a friend like you. *audience: awwww* Jk.

Sugar_Pea said...

so...

Hannah Banana said...

Change of plans. Meet at levi's, ok?

Sugar_Pea said...

don't embarrass me. He he *remembers....* You're to kind.

Sugar_Pea said...

Wait you just said meet me here. But ok.