Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hmm...

I don't know what to blog about....maybe I'll have to make a movie one day. I don't think it'll be as good as Flint's though. Oh well. Maybe he'll give me some ideas. My favorite scene in that movie is the car one...it was so much fun to tape. As funny as it is watching it, it's even more funny actually doing it. It's nice to be evil every once in a while. Especially when you get to hurt someone. Which I did alot on accident. Sorry Flint I really didn't mean it...well maybe I did. Oh well. Have to talk to you later. See ya!!

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Hehe. Y'all's vids are so funny. Your getting quite a rep...

HE IS RUBBING OFF ON YOU! AHHHH!
Jk. That was my favorite part to watch, too. Heehee...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yo I am evil almost half of every day.

~lord Evil~