Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Disney World: AT LAST!!! (Part I)

Yes I will finally blog about Disney World. This is Part I. Sunday. We check into this SUPER nice hotel called the swan. It is amazing. My aunt haggles a upgraded room. It was of course NICE!! Not anything bigger than a regular sized room but nice nonetheless. So we relax for a little while. And then we go eat dinner. Since we're really close to the Disney's Boardwalk (walking distance) we eat there. At a place called the Big River Grill and Brewing Works. Pretty nice. I got the grilled cheese 'cause I wasn't very hungry. But my brother got the mahi mahi sandwich. After dinner we drive to downtown disney and shop. I get a necklace for a friend. I also get some chocolate covered raisins and some chocolate chips with non-pareils from the Candy Cauldron. That place is good!!! We stopped by the lego store!! Any star wars fan must see the gigantic R2D2. It is sooooo amazing. They also have quite a few other statues made out of legos. I took a picture with my lego family!!! It was so fun. After we had funned ourselves out we went back to the hotel. That's it for now!
ttfn,
Sugar Pea

5 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Chocolate-covered raisins? No way no way! :)
Hmm...I wonder who got the necklace... :)
Cool! I was just about to post "New Post" on here but then I saw this. Good job! Keep blogging! And always KEEP YOUR HAND AT THE LEVEL OF YOUR EYES!!!!!

Sam Wick said...

I drove. , "Keep a weather eye on the horizon"

Hannah Banana said...

Huh? What is there to drive?

Sam Wick said...

I drove to Disney World! DUH!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

No, I mean, how can you drive a saying?