Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Part II)


Ok so after a good nights sleep we get ready to go to the Magic Kingdom!! After a good breakfast a Picabu's (a really good buffeteria, we ate breakfast every day there), we were ready to go. After a long bus ride (or so it seems) and being squished like anchovies we get there. I didn't realize how much I liked Disney World until I got there. Our first ride was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Boy I LOVE that ride. Then we went to Splash Mountain. We liked it so much that we rode on it of a total of 4 times while we were in the park. Then I think we went to Pirates of the Caribbean. We got stuck in there an extra maybe 5 minutes (probably a handicapped person getting out) but it wasn't as fun as it used to be. After riding some more rides we went into Tomorrow Land. We rode Space Mountain, a little scary but fun once you get used to it. We also went on Stitches Great Escape. I maybe a little bit of a wimp but do not go in there if you are claustrophobic. Once they strapped me into the seat I wanted to get out, it really didn't help when the room went pitch black. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! No joke!! So after that experience we went to the Laugh Floor. Now that was funny. I think sometime in there we ate lunch at the......it was in TL I can remember that. After that we rode Mad Teacups. We might have ridden it before lunch and we probably did because it's Mad Teacups. You're spinning around in a circle. You don't wanna ride that after lunch. I forgot but we rode the Haunted Mansion. That is a good ride and a good type of scary. We didn't stay to long in the park, we probably left mid-afternoon. We rested, had dinner at the Yacht Club Galley. Located in the Yacht Club and Beach Resort on the Boardwalk. They had really good food. After that we listened to a story teller. He gave out little bells at the end. Our aunt had reserved a illuminations cruise. That was totally AMAZING!!! The fireworks were above par. We were so close that at the end ashes from the fireworks started falling on us. Our Captain Nadia was really cool. She was a gymnast. Her dad named her after Nadia Comenece. (Don't know how to spell her last name.) All in all it was a fun day. We went back to the hotel and rested up for MGM.
ttfn,
Sugar Pea

4 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Coolio! Awesome! AMAZING!!!!

Sam Wick said...

Big Thunder Mountain ROCKS!!!!!

Sam Wick said...

BTMRR: best, SPLASHM: second best, SPACEM: worst. Prates of the Carribean! DUMBO!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

...I choose not to engage in foolish discourse. So how was y'all's days? You might be wondering why I don't just ask you via email. Well,I can't email because comcast is being stupid right now. I can GET emails but I can't send 'em. This stinks. I'm going to sue!!!!